Saturday 3 September 2011

Rashes Headache

My teenage son is having breakout of acne cum rashes on his body since the past 2 months. Change of hormone ? He's definitely getting very sweaty the whole day because he couldn't sit still plus the whether is super hot and humid these days. I'm really desperate. I have been using all kinds of over the counter recommended cream on him.Work fine initially but the breakout came back suddenly after the controlling seem to be doing fine. Therefore I am now trying natural remedies on him and see if they will work because in the long run, natural remedies are better in the sense that they are less or not harmful to the body. Other than that, I make sure he practices body hygiene and uses only mild soap for sensitive skin. His clothing is also loose and light, sleeveless. Wish us luck, okay ?

Prescription : Life has to go on, no matter what hurdles we have to jump over along the way.

No comments: