Tuesday 12 April 2011

Up and Going Again is Heaven

   Hi! Am I glad that I am finally on the go mode again. The last few days were terrible. For me hell could be right here and one don't need to wait for crossing over to the another world to experience it. Maybe it is worse over there... I don't know but right here when you feel that nothing is right, everything not like what you want it to be, the whole world swirling, your head felt like a hammer banging and your throat like knife slicing it piece by piece, you have no control... I felt like in hell... maybe I exaggerate a bit but that's how I felt. My brain seems to be still a tiny bit jumble up. Still dizzy slightly but very much better.
   Can you imagine how many people in this world are actually living in hell everyday?Those in war zone, those living in hunger day in day out, those being tortured under sickly two legged beasts, earthquake and tsunami victims etc......What is heaven to them? A simple warm meal filled with love is heaven to them.To be with their love ones is heaven. To be free to do what they want is heaven.To be well is heaven.When we are living, to me, heaven and hell is right here.....


Prescription : Try to be happy and each day will have to pass by no matter what.


(12.04.11-Tuesday)

No comments: