Wednesday 13 July 2011

Big House

Prescription : To dream is a way of life



Everybody would want to live in a big, lavish house and enjoy all the comfort one could get. Don't tell me that you are an exception because then,you are really different from most of us ! When watching a movie, especially after seeing those huge beautiful houses with beautiful landscape ...how I wish I could live in them but these thoughts usually vanish the very next day. I am the type that love a place that's just enough big so that I could see my family members going about their things daily and still have some privacy. This will give the home an added warm feeling. When it's too big, of course everybody will have more privacy but then they would need to make some effort to run into each other and to gather together. Not mentioning the eeriness when you are alone , watching a scary, horror or terror movie with strong wind blowing and lightnings striking their bolts outside, accompanied by groaning thunders....the house would sound hollow, big houses always do and magnify whatever tiny sound plus my super wild imaginative power running...I'm not a brave person, therefore too big houses is a no-no for me. But if anybody wants to give one such houses to me for free, of course I would be super happy...I could stay there in the day right ? Well, here I am dreaming again...who would want to give me one by the way for nothing ?


  

  

No comments: