Friday 29 July 2011

Why Love Me ?


                                  Of all the roses in the garden,
                                  Why choose me?
                                  I'm just a wild flower lost in this Eden,
                                  This is how it must be,
                                  Every day waiting to be weeded all of a sudden,
                                  This is insignificant me,
                                  Your world is a far cry from mine,
                                  It has no place for me to be,
                                  I would rather live for the moment,
                                  Than loosing whatever little dignity in me,
                                  Why love me ?
                                  I wouldn't want your life to have a dent,
                                  Just let it be,
                                  Like a passing dream lost in time,
                                  You'll soon forget at the end.


Prescription : Don't let go of happiness

No comments: