Saturday 2 July 2011

Beautiful Nightmare



I woke up in the middle of the night, drenched in my own sweat. I was shivering with fright. Oh gosh! What a nightmare ! I was walking in this pitch dark alley. It was so quiet and only me with the sound of my footsteps. Then, I felt a gust of wind blowing past me. I suddenly felt chilly and I could feel my goosebumps rising. I walked faster and I was soon running. The alley seemed never ending. I was frightened. No, I was super terrified! How I ran for my life that night. I could have broken the Olympic record ...but who care about that ? I wanted to be in my own cozy home that very moment, all safe and sound. I didn't want money, I didn't  care about success, I didn't want fame , even a load of diamonds wouldn't distract me... I could only think about, " I wanna go home now!" Then I saw a light in front of me.  It was so bright that it blinded my eyes. I blinked and blinked. Then the scenery unfurled in front of me. It was so beautiful. Words could hardly describe what I saw. There was a cascade to the right  and a waterfall  to the left splashing down with fish jumping into the air, fragrant flowers were blooming everywhere, the birds were chirping away, the bees were buzzing and colourful butterflies flying around. The breeze was so pleasant and when I looked up at the sky, it was so blue...Wow! What was  actually happening? Where was I? Then suddenly everything around me vanished ! I was dropping down in this big black hole. Falling.....oh my.....please.....only my mind was talking..... my voice couldn't come out....Bang and boom ! I was on this hard cold floor, my butt was hurting.Wasn't that my book on the floor???

Prescription : Sometimes its difficult to know what is exactly real and what is not.





No comments: