Monday 29 August 2011

Book Fest At KLCC 2011

A new book by Tun Dr Mahathir in 2011My family and I visited the book fest in KLCC yesterday. We started our journey early and reached there at 10.00 am. We managed to get a nice parking bay and spent a few hours there browsing in assortment of books. My kids love the books there and bought quite a few. As for me, I find the books there quite okay for  most people but it fell short of my expectation i.e I expected something better with more books of other genre as well. Most important, my children enjoyed themselves very much.



Other than that, we got to see our previous Prime Minister of 22 years, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad with his wife there. He was there to launch his book,"A Doctor In The House". He fielded a few questions brilliantly with a sense of humour. He was indeed smooth in answering them. At his age, he did look good. At the end of the day, we are all still human.

Prescription : Read something everyday and keep our mind going.


No comments: