Tuesday 23 August 2011

Needing Cupid

Felt real great to be in touch again with my ex-classmate through facebook. It's been 26 years since we last saw each other. We lost contact after furthering our studies. Funny about fate is that he's actually living quite near and  we didn't know, especially we are now more than 200 km from our hometown due to our jobs. Should thank FB to reunite us.


cupid heart hearts arrowWell, my friend is desperate to look for his other half. He had attended blind dates but to no avail. When we met last Sunday to have lunch together, he told me that he's willing to try all ways to find a life partner. Wow real determine. At 46 , looking okay , lean , a good guy with fine manners and an engineer, I couldn't believe that he's still single after all these years. I still remember that he's the one preaching in class to all the guys the ways to chase after girls.....he's ways talkative back then and playful. He'd mature a lot from the boy back then. He told me that after graduating from high school, his main focus was in furthering his studies and later to build his career. As everything has stabilized, he realized that he has difficulty to find his soul mate to build a home together. Well, when the time is ripe, his soul mate will pop out in front of him and even if he wants to escape, he will not be able to do so...that's what I told him.


I'm trying to play cupid to match him with a teacher who is still single at 37. I had arranged a time for them to meet this coming Sunday. Wish me luck at my first attempt to play matchmaker. Who knows it will hit jackpot! Then maybe I could contemplate to change my job playing cupid. LOL


Prescription : At times, a lot of things are sort of fated no matter how much we would like to deny.


No comments: