Saturday 13 August 2011

To Eat Or Not


 

Why I just couldn't resist the lure of food beats me.....So better don't look. That's exactly the problem. I love food and being in this country makes food irresistible. Everywhere I go, there'll be a corner famous for some kind of gastronomic delight. Help !!! I want to eat my heart out !!! There were those days when I could eat whatever I like without needing me to keep an eye on the weighing machine. I didn't need to care a bit whether I exercise or not. Those days had gone by and I am facing the reality of having to watch my weight ! Sigh.....

I'm facing the crisis of to eat or not. When I eat extra, I felt sort of guilty afterwards and regrets. I got to do more exercise to burn off all the calories which is actually torturing to me. I know...I know....Exercise doesn't need to be a burden, I should find ways to enjoy them. But again, I'm the kind that need to drag my own self to do exercise and have short live enthusiasm for such thing. Sad eh? LOL.

Why must food taste so nice? Just speaking of ice-cream, roasted chicken in imperial sauce, double cheese mushroom chicken pie, rendang, and the list just go on.....makes me craving for more. Really testing my self discipline !!! How long could I resist ? Maybe just a bite should be okay...maybe another bite? Never mind, just eat a bit more today and eat less tomorrow.....only one more time....wouldn't make much difference...this inner fighting really makes me mad. Eat or not to eat...really challenge dear me !!!


Prescription : Practicing self discipline is challenging and an achievement.

No comments: