Thursday 25 August 2011

Cucumber Salad Sandwich (vegetarian)

Well, I like eating my bread with this concoction. Don't know about you but you could try because it's full of goodness. Taste better for me if the salad is cool.


Ingredients


1. Julienned 1 young cucumber (could add carrots,parsley etc to taste)
2. Juice of 2-3 limes (up to you)
3. 1-2 tsp of honey(more healthy) or sugar (more or less if you like)
4. chopped red chilies (depend on how hot you like it)
5. a pinch of salt (may omit)
6. a dash of pepper
7. bread to make sandwich
8. low fat margarine (your favourite type)

Mix well 1-5 together. Spread a thin layer of margerine on a piece of bread and put some of the salad on it.Then sprinkle some pepper on it. Cover with another piece of bread. Cut to whatever shape or size, triangle or rectangle.Repeat. 
(If it's for myself, I won't bother cutting).


Prescription : Sometimes you just need a little bit of imagination to enjoy.






No comments: