Friday 6 May 2011

Impermanence

   People said that nothing is permanent in this world. How true. Things of today are history tomorrow. Time waits for no one. Every second the earth is turning. Every second we are different and nearing to the end of our journey in this world. What could we bring with us to the end ? Nothing but the very clothes that mother nature gave us. But even our bodies are impermanent too. Wealth , power, worldly things couldn't be brought with us in our afterworld journey that is if there really is an afterworld. Like any other humans , be it rich or poor, ugly/beautiful, whatever colour we are, whatever way we categorized ourselves, we will die and we rot if buried or turn to ash if cremated. Crude it may sound but that is simple truth. So what is life ? What we want in life ?  Leave behind a name, leave behind a legacy? At the end, it is still history.

   Well, sometimes I will be in such a mood that even I myself can't understand myself. Just take it that I am just babbling again o.k. What about you. Ever experience such mood ? Well just being human, I guess. Or hormone change according to my daughter? LOL...

Prescription : There is only one race that is human race.


(6.05.11-Friday)

No comments: