Tuesday 21 June 2011

Great ! It's My Birthday Again !

   Feel real swell today. Yet another year had passed and I had nothing much to complain about my life so far. Basically everything went smoothly though at times there were some minor hiccups but those times only showed me how blessed I am to have people around me who really love and care about me. I am really thankful for that and look forward to many more happy moments to hang on the wall of my memories as my journey in life goes on. I just love presents on this day. It's not so much about opening them excitedly but the feeling of not knowing what lies inside a present and the satisfaction of opening them slowly. Sometimes I may get presents that I didn't really need or want but each of them came with the heart of trying to please or make me happy. Most of all, those people actually remember my birthday ! Isn't that wonderful since I am just mere ordinary me ?


   On a more somber  mood, well, there are still so many things I want/need to do and experience but time is running out fast. Gosh, feel that time is real short for me now unlike before I used to feel that our orbit was turning a bit too slow for my liking. Anyway, thank you so much to all the people who care and love me for myself. Love you too!!! 


Prescription : Feel young at heart








No comments: