Monday 6 June 2011

Kids Just Wanna Have Fun

   Well, all my relatives and their kids had gone home last night. Everything is back to normal. With their kids running around the house and making a lot of noise made me wonder how in the world did I manage my own children when they were young. Kids are super active especially all of them are boys. During the last few days, the kids were enjoying themselves playing with all the toys which my children used to play when they were small and messing the whole place up. Being children, they bound to leave bits of crumbs everywhere when they were eating. They kept on climbing up and down the staircase in our house which made me rather nervous in case they fall. Their mums seemed to be immune to their ways.

   Frankly, I am feeling a bit tired today after doing all the cookings and cleaning up. Finally I could take a quiet rest. Anyway, their visit did put some noise to our otherwise rather quiet and peaceful home. Something different for a change and we did some catching up with our share of stories.


Prescription : Enjoy each day as it is

(06.06.11-Monday)

 

No comments: