Wednesday 30 March 2011

Inconsiderate

  Went to CIMB bank in Seremban 2 today to open a new account. I managed to get a nice parking lot in front of the bank. I was lucky that I got everything done in the bank within 15 minutes. I came out of the bank and I was dismay to discover somebody parked his car behind mine at the parking bay. The car was a light blue metallic Mercedes and the owner was no where to be seen. I couldn't do anything except to wait for the owner to turn up. I waited exactly for 30 minutes. This man came out of the bank and he didn't even have the courtesy to apologize when I told him that he was blocking my way. He just got into his car and drove away. How can there be such people in this world? So very inconsiderate; willing to do anything for their own convenience at the expense of others. Have you ever experience something similar to mine? If not, then you are lucky.


Prescription : Don't do onto others what you don't want others do unto you. 


(30.03.11-Wednesday)

No comments: