Friday 25 March 2011

Missing You

   I always hope that my gal will grow up fast because I tend to feel that other people's children seem to grow up real fast. Today, my gal actually for the first time left home to further her studies. All of a sudden, I feel that she grows up a bit too fast and I feel sort of empty ; void.
   I suppose that's parts and parcel of our life. Children have to venture out to pursue their future. Parents should always be supportive and give their blessings. Nothing is really permanent in this world. I will miss my gal and wish her all the best in furthering her studies. Ma and pa love you very much. Luckily communications are very advance these days unlike before; efficient, convenient and affordable.


Prescription :  Always be there for the person you love; for good time or bad time.

(25.03.11-Friday)


No comments: