Tuesday 15 March 2011

OMG! What A Contrast!





  I was driving home after sending my daughter to school. I stopped at a traffic lights and was admiring a posh shiny black sports car until its smartly dressed driver wind down the window to spit out sputum right there. The wind brought some of the droplets and actually left the guy's souvenir on to my windscreen. Yuck! I knew it was unseemly to swear but I swore anyway while driving when the light changed to green. The car was no where to be  seen by then. I seldom wash my car but I gave my car a good wash immediately after I reached home. I could still imagine the specks on my car.
  How often do we see such contrast? A beautiful lady in evening wear picking at her teeth with her fingers after eating, an elegant handsome man digging his nose or a well dressed guy dribbling while sleeping. These habits are norm to some people. They don't know that their conduct send shivers down the spine to others.

Prescription: Fine tune our manners in public. Old habits die hard but we must take the effort to change. It could be easier than first thought.


(15.03.11-Tuesday)

No comments: