Thursday 24 March 2011

Simply Love Some Korean and Taiwanese Dramas

     
  I love watching some Korean and Taiwanese dramas because I find it quite educating , containing philosophical truths and issues that I can relate with our daily life. Maybe due to the very close or similarities in Asian values. Some may consider watching such shows as a waste of time, illogical or dumb but I find it refreshing and entertaining.

     Take for example Autumn Concerto (Taiwanese drama), I like the message behind the show and I love watching the little boy. He's so lovable. I highly recommend it. Have a critical mind while watching regarding family , conservation, upbringing of children and other issues. We can surely learn something from it.


Prescription : Everybody love happy endings but unfortunately sometimes life could be cruel. We couldn't have happy endings all the time. We must learn to live with facts and carry on life in the best way we could think of.


(24.03.11-Thursday)






   
   

No comments: